Narendra Modi, Bhupinder Singh Hooda are property dealers: Arvind Kejriwal
Gurgaon: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal Sunday said BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda are nothing more than property dealers.
He was addressing a public gathering in Bhim Nagar area of Gurgaon, Haryana, Sunday evening.
Kejriwal said there was no difference between the governance of the chief ministers of Gujarat and Haryana, Modi and Hooda respectively.
The former chief minister of Delhi said: "Modi and Hooda are nothing more than property dealers. Modi works for Adani and Hooda for Ambani. They have no vision for development. Hooda ruled the state for last one decade while Modi`s tenure was more than Hooda but nothing has been done for the common man."
He said his two-day road show started Saturday from Faridabad and ended Sunday in Gurgaon. He addressed public meetings in Mewat, Rewari and Gurgaon districts of south Haryana, urging people to support the AAP.
Earlier in the day, Kejriwal attacked the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD), saying they were two faces of the same coin, as he campaigned for his party colleague Yogendra Yadav here.
Yadav is pitted against sitting member of parliament Rao Inderjeet Singh, who recently joined the BJP after serving the Congress for more than three-and-a-half decades, two-time legislator Zakir Hussain of the INLD and Badshahpur MLA Rao Dharampal (three-time legislator) representing the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February