Narendra Modi, Bhupinder Singh Hooda are property dealers: Arvind Kejriwal
Gurgaon: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal Sunday said BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda are nothing more than property dealers.
He was addressing a public gathering in Bhim Nagar area of Gurgaon, Haryana, Sunday evening.
Kejriwal said there was no difference between the governance of the chief ministers of Gujarat and Haryana, Modi and Hooda respectively.
The former chief minister of Delhi said: "Modi and Hooda are nothing more than property dealers. Modi works for Adani and Hooda for Ambani. They have no vision for development. Hooda ruled the state for last one decade while Modi`s tenure was more than Hooda but nothing has been done for the common man."
He said his two-day road show started Saturday from Faridabad and ended Sunday in Gurgaon. He addressed public meetings in Mewat, Rewari and Gurgaon districts of south Haryana, urging people to support the AAP.
Earlier in the day, Kejriwal attacked the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD), saying they were two faces of the same coin, as he campaigned for his party colleague Yogendra Yadav here.
Yadav is pitted against sitting member of parliament Rao Inderjeet Singh, who recently joined the BJP after serving the Congress for more than three-and-a-half decades, two-time legislator Zakir Hussain of the INLD and Badshahpur MLA Rao Dharampal (three-time legislator) representing the Congress.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler