Narnaul in Haryana records zero degree
Chandigarh: As Punjab continued to reel under a cold wave, Narnaul town in Haryana recorded a freezing minimum temperature of zero degree Saturday morning, a Met official here said.
The town was the coldest place in the state, an official said.
Other places in Haryana also recorded low temperatures Saturday.
Bhiwani had a low of 1.2 degrees Celsius, Hisar was 1.5, Karnal was 2.6 and Ambala recorded 3.5 degrees Celsius.
In Punjab, the lowest recorded temperature was in Amritsar at four degrees Celsius, the official said.
Chandigarh had a minimum temperature of four degrees Celsius.
Most places witnessed fog and mist Saturday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi