Narnaul in Haryana records zero degree
Chandigarh: As Punjab continued to reel under a cold wave, Narnaul town in Haryana recorded a freezing minimum temperature of zero degree Saturday morning, a Met official here said.
The town was the coldest place in the state, an official said.
Other places in Haryana also recorded low temperatures Saturday.
Bhiwani had a low of 1.2 degrees Celsius, Hisar was 1.5, Karnal was 2.6 and Ambala recorded 3.5 degrees Celsius.
In Punjab, the lowest recorded temperature was in Amritsar at four degrees Celsius, the official said.
Chandigarh had a minimum temperature of four degrees Celsius.
Most places witnessed fog and mist Saturday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan