Narnaul in Haryana records zero degree
Chandigarh: As Punjab continued to reel under a cold wave, Narnaul town in Haryana recorded a freezing minimum temperature of zero degree Saturday morning, a Met official here said.
The town was the coldest place in the state, an official said.
Other places in Haryana also recorded low temperatures Saturday.
Bhiwani had a low of 1.2 degrees Celsius, Hisar was 1.5, Karnal was 2.6 and Ambala recorded 3.5 degrees Celsius.
In Punjab, the lowest recorded temperature was in Amritsar at four degrees Celsius, the official said.
Chandigarh had a minimum temperature of four degrees Celsius.
Most places witnessed fog and mist Saturday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them