Narnaul in Haryana records zero degree
Chandigarh: As Punjab continued to reel under a cold wave, Narnaul town in Haryana recorded a freezing minimum temperature of zero degree Saturday morning, a Met official here said.
The town was the coldest place in the state, an official said.
Other places in Haryana also recorded low temperatures Saturday.
Bhiwani had a low of 1.2 degrees Celsius, Hisar was 1.5, Karnal was 2.6 and Ambala recorded 3.5 degrees Celsius.
In Punjab, the lowest recorded temperature was in Amritsar at four degrees Celsius, the official said.
Chandigarh had a minimum temperature of four degrees Celsius.
Most places witnessed fog and mist Saturday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video