Narnaul in Haryana records zero degree
Chandigarh: As Punjab continued to reel under a cold wave, Narnaul town in Haryana recorded a freezing minimum temperature of zero degree Saturday morning, a Met official here said.
The town was the coldest place in the state, an official said.
Other places in Haryana also recorded low temperatures Saturday.
Bhiwani had a low of 1.2 degrees Celsius, Hisar was 1.5, Karnal was 2.6 and Ambala recorded 3.5 degrees Celsius.
In Punjab, the lowest recorded temperature was in Amritsar at four degrees Celsius, the official said.
Chandigarh had a minimum temperature of four degrees Celsius.
Most places witnessed fog and mist Saturday morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed