National Defence University in Haryana
New Delhi: An Indian National Defence University is to come up in Gurgaon in Haryana.
Defence Minister A.K. Antony told the Lok Sabha in a written statement Monday that the central cabinet had given its
approval for the project at Binola in Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana government had acquired land for the university and that the Educational Consultant of India Ltd had been asked to prepare a detailed project report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional