National Defence University in Haryana
New Delhi: An Indian National Defence University is to come up in Gurgaon in Haryana.
Defence Minister A.K. Antony told the Lok Sabha in a written statement Monday that the central cabinet had given its
approval for the project at Binola in Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana government had acquired land for the university and that the Educational Consultant of India Ltd had been asked to prepare a detailed project report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah