National Defence University in Haryana
New Delhi: An Indian National Defence University is to come up in Gurgaon in Haryana.
Defence Minister A.K. Antony told the Lok Sabha in a written statement Monday that the central cabinet had given its
approval for the project at Binola in Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana government had acquired land for the university and that the Educational Consultant of India Ltd had been asked to prepare a detailed project report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Sleep apnea patients at glaucoma risk
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province