National Defence University in Haryana
New Delhi: An Indian National Defence University is to come up in Gurgaon in Haryana.
Defence Minister A.K. Antony told the Lok Sabha in a written statement Monday that the central cabinet had given its
approval for the project at Binola in Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana government had acquired land for the university and that the Educational Consultant of India Ltd had been asked to prepare a detailed project report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Incentives announced for textiles will help create jobs'
- REVEALED: ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi's mansion has swimming pool, private zoo - Know more here
- Now ''like'' 360-degree videos in VR on Facebook
- Watch video: Perth zoo rejoices arrival of first Goodfellow's tree kangaroo in thirty-six years!
- Goondaraj in UP? Police sub-inspector hacked to death by armed assailants in Badaun