National Defence University in Haryana
New Delhi: An Indian National Defence University is to come up in Gurgaon in Haryana.
Defence Minister A.K. Antony told the Lok Sabha in a written statement Monday that the central cabinet had given its
approval for the project at Binola in Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana government had acquired land for the university and that the Educational Consultant of India Ltd had been asked to prepare a detailed project report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon