NDA to hold `Maha Sangram` rally against UPA in Rohtak
Chandigarh: BJP-led NDA will hold a `Maha
Sangram` rally in Rohtak on February 20 against the alleged
large-scale corruption in the UPA government.
"The rally will be our show of protest against the UPA
government. The Congress has failed to deliver a clean and
effective government to the country," Haryana BJP President
Krishan Pal Gujjar said on Monday.
Senior BJP leaders L K Advani, party president Nitin
Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj, JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav, besides some
leaders from Shiromani Akali Dal and Shiv Sena will take part
in the `Maha Sangram` rally, he told a news conference here.
"Numerous scams, including the Commonwealth Games
scandal, 2G and Adarsh Society scam have rocked the UPA. The
loot and plunder witnessed during this regime is on a scale
that was not even witnessed during the Mughal and British rule
in this country," Gujjar alleged.
The NDA has been holding a series of rallies throughout
the country to mark its protest against the Congress-led UPA
government for alleged scams and price rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes