NDA to hold `Maha Sangram` rally against UPA in Rohtak
Chandigarh: BJP-led NDA will hold a `Maha
Sangram` rally in Rohtak on February 20 against the alleged
large-scale corruption in the UPA government.
"The rally will be our show of protest against the UPA
government. The Congress has failed to deliver a clean and
effective government to the country," Haryana BJP President
Krishan Pal Gujjar said on Monday.
Senior BJP leaders L K Advani, party president Nitin
Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj, JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav, besides some
leaders from Shiromani Akali Dal and Shiv Sena will take part
in the `Maha Sangram` rally, he told a news conference here.
"Numerous scams, including the Commonwealth Games
scandal, 2G and Adarsh Society scam have rocked the UPA. The
loot and plunder witnessed during this regime is on a scale
that was not even witnessed during the Mughal and British rule
in this country," Gujjar alleged.
The NDA has been holding a series of rallies throughout
the country to mark its protest against the Congress-led UPA
government for alleged scams and price rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez