NDA to hold `Maha Sangram` rally against UPA in Rohtak
Chandigarh: BJP-led NDA will hold a `Maha
Sangram` rally in Rohtak on February 20 against the alleged
large-scale corruption in the UPA government.
"The rally will be our show of protest against the UPA
government. The Congress has failed to deliver a clean and
effective government to the country," Haryana BJP President
Krishan Pal Gujjar said on Monday.
Senior BJP leaders L K Advani, party president Nitin
Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj, JD(U) chief Sharad Yadav, besides some
leaders from Shiromani Akali Dal and Shiv Sena will take part
in the `Maha Sangram` rally, he told a news conference here.
"Numerous scams, including the Commonwealth Games
scandal, 2G and Adarsh Society scam have rocked the UPA. The
loot and plunder witnessed during this regime is on a scale
that was not even witnessed during the Mughal and British rule
in this country," Gujjar alleged.
The NDA has been holding a series of rallies throughout
the country to mark its protest against the Congress-led UPA
government for alleged scams and price rise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman