Need no character certificate from Chautala: Haryana CM
Sonepat: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Sunday said he did not require any certificate from
INLD president Om Prakash Chautala over his honesty and it was
the people to decide on his integrity.
"I do not need a certificate of honesty from a
dishonest person (Chautala). I would seek apology from you
(people) in case some day if I lose my way...," Chautala said
at a `Kaya Kalp` rally at Kharkhoda in the district.
The chief minister pointed that he did not undertake
development by annoying anyone, saying the state`s land
acquisition policy was the one of the best in the country.
Hooda also cautioned the people not to be misled by
the false propaganda of the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America