Need no character certificate from Chautala: Haryana CM
Sonepat: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Sunday said he did not require any certificate from
INLD president Om Prakash Chautala over his honesty and it was
the people to decide on his integrity.
"I do not need a certificate of honesty from a
dishonest person (Chautala). I would seek apology from you
(people) in case some day if I lose my way...," Chautala said
at a `Kaya Kalp` rally at Kharkhoda in the district.
The chief minister pointed that he did not undertake
development by annoying anyone, saying the state`s land
acquisition policy was the one of the best in the country.
Hooda also cautioned the people not to be misled by
the false propaganda of the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former football stars Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs unveil Manchester building plan
- Syria's powerful Nusra Front says ending link to al Qaeda
- Amitabh Bachchan for higher public spending to prevent Hepatitis B
- First batch of Haj pilgrims from J&K to leave on August 10
- White dwarf found lashing red dwarf in space