Need no character certificate from Chautala: Haryana CM
Sonepat: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Sunday said he did not require any certificate from
INLD president Om Prakash Chautala over his honesty and it was
the people to decide on his integrity.
"I do not need a certificate of honesty from a
dishonest person (Chautala). I would seek apology from you
(people) in case some day if I lose my way...," Chautala said
at a `Kaya Kalp` rally at Kharkhoda in the district.
The chief minister pointed that he did not undertake
development by annoying anyone, saying the state`s land
acquisition policy was the one of the best in the country.
Hooda also cautioned the people not to be misled by
the false propaganda of the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP