Need no character certificate from Chautala: Haryana CM
Sonepat: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder
Singh Hooda on Sunday said he did not require any certificate from
INLD president Om Prakash Chautala over his honesty and it was
the people to decide on his integrity.
"I do not need a certificate of honesty from a
dishonest person (Chautala). I would seek apology from you
(people) in case some day if I lose my way...," Chautala said
at a `Kaya Kalp` rally at Kharkhoda in the district.
The chief minister pointed that he did not undertake
development by annoying anyone, saying the state`s land
acquisition policy was the one of the best in the country.
Hooda also cautioned the people not to be misled by
the false propaganda of the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon