New-born male baby found abandoned in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A newly-born baby boy was found abandoned near a garbage dump close to a Jain temple at Jaccubpura colony last night.
The temple authorities took the infant to civil hospital for medical checkup.
According to the doctors, the child is about 8-day-old and is healthy. He has been admitted in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) of the hospital, an official statement said today.
According to Civil Surgeon at the hospital Dr Praveen Garg, the 8-day-old child, weighing about 2.7kg, was found abandoned near the garbage collection point near Jain Mandir, Jaccubpura colony, Gurgaon city last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?