New-born male baby found abandoned in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A newly-born baby boy was found abandoned near a garbage dump close to a Jain temple at Jaccubpura colony last night.
The temple authorities took the infant to civil hospital for medical checkup.
According to the doctors, the child is about 8-day-old and is healthy. He has been admitted in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) of the hospital, an official statement said today.
According to Civil Surgeon at the hospital Dr Praveen Garg, the 8-day-old child, weighing about 2.7kg, was found abandoned near the garbage collection point near Jain Mandir, Jaccubpura colony, Gurgaon city last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO