New-born male baby found abandoned in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A newly-born baby boy was found abandoned near a garbage dump close to a Jain temple at Jaccubpura colony last night.
The temple authorities took the infant to civil hospital for medical checkup.
According to the doctors, the child is about 8-day-old and is healthy. He has been admitted in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) of the hospital, an official statement said today.
According to Civil Surgeon at the hospital Dr Praveen Garg, the 8-day-old child, weighing about 2.7kg, was found abandoned near the garbage collection point near Jain Mandir, Jaccubpura colony, Gurgaon city last night.
- Sambalpur University +3 final year results 2016 out
- US F-16 sale to Pakistan: Obama administration blocks American funds for purchase?
- Diesel emissions cause huge damage to human physiology, say experts
- Temples, trusts deposit 1,512 kg gold under GMS: Sinha
- Here's how Vinod Kambli answered a question about Arjun Tendulkar and his son playing for India!