New bus routes and roadways buses in Gurgaon
Gurgaon : Haryana Roadways is expanding its city operations in Gurgaon by adding 20 more buses to its city fleet and three new routes.
The new routes will become operational from May 28, Director General State Transport (Haryana), Arun Kumar said on Friday.
The new routes are: Sector-29 HUDA City Centre Metro Station to Sohna Road Badshahpur, Basai Chowk to Gurgaon Bus Stand, and Palam Vihar to Bus Stand Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana Roadways is operating on four routes in Gurgaon at present - Manesar to Karol Bagh (New Delhi), Dundahera to Gurgaon Bus Stand, Kendriya Vihar in Sector-56 to Gurgaon Bus Stand via Sikandarpur Metro Station, and Gurgaon Railway Station to Metro Station, Sector-29, Gurgaon.
The Haryana Roadways would ply 55-60 buses in all these seven routes and cater to all parts of Gurgaon by providing service at a frequency of 8 to 10 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened