New bus routes and roadways buses in Gurgaon
Gurgaon : Haryana Roadways is expanding its city operations in Gurgaon by adding 20 more buses to its city fleet and three new routes.
The new routes will become operational from May 28, Director General State Transport (Haryana), Arun Kumar said on Friday.
The new routes are: Sector-29 HUDA City Centre Metro Station to Sohna Road Badshahpur, Basai Chowk to Gurgaon Bus Stand, and Palam Vihar to Bus Stand Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana Roadways is operating on four routes in Gurgaon at present - Manesar to Karol Bagh (New Delhi), Dundahera to Gurgaon Bus Stand, Kendriya Vihar in Sector-56 to Gurgaon Bus Stand via Sikandarpur Metro Station, and Gurgaon Railway Station to Metro Station, Sector-29, Gurgaon.
The Haryana Roadways would ply 55-60 buses in all these seven routes and cater to all parts of Gurgaon by providing service at a frequency of 8 to 10 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...