New bus routes and roadways buses in Gurgaon
Gurgaon : Haryana Roadways is expanding its city operations in Gurgaon by adding 20 more buses to its city fleet and three new routes.
The new routes will become operational from May 28, Director General State Transport (Haryana), Arun Kumar said on Friday.
The new routes are: Sector-29 HUDA City Centre Metro Station to Sohna Road Badshahpur, Basai Chowk to Gurgaon Bus Stand, and Palam Vihar to Bus Stand Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana Roadways is operating on four routes in Gurgaon at present - Manesar to Karol Bagh (New Delhi), Dundahera to Gurgaon Bus Stand, Kendriya Vihar in Sector-56 to Gurgaon Bus Stand via Sikandarpur Metro Station, and Gurgaon Railway Station to Metro Station, Sector-29, Gurgaon.
The Haryana Roadways would ply 55-60 buses in all these seven routes and cater to all parts of Gurgaon by providing service at a frequency of 8 to 10 minutes.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today