New bus routes and roadways buses in Gurgaon
Gurgaon : Haryana Roadways is expanding its city operations in Gurgaon by adding 20 more buses to its city fleet and three new routes.
The new routes will become operational from May 28, Director General State Transport (Haryana), Arun Kumar said on Friday.
The new routes are: Sector-29 HUDA City Centre Metro Station to Sohna Road Badshahpur, Basai Chowk to Gurgaon Bus Stand, and Palam Vihar to Bus Stand Gurgaon.
He said the Haryana Roadways is operating on four routes in Gurgaon at present - Manesar to Karol Bagh (New Delhi), Dundahera to Gurgaon Bus Stand, Kendriya Vihar in Sector-56 to Gurgaon Bus Stand via Sikandarpur Metro Station, and Gurgaon Railway Station to Metro Station, Sector-29, Gurgaon.
The Haryana Roadways would ply 55-60 buses in all these seven routes and cater to all parts of Gurgaon by providing service at a frequency of 8 to 10 minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports