No favour to any party in Robert Vadra-DLF deals: Hooda
Rohtak: With IAS officer Ashok Khemka questioning the role Haryana`s Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP) in Robert Vadra-DLF land deals, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Saturday said his government had not done any favour to any party.
"We have not done any favour to any party. The Chief Secretary (P K Chaudhary) is seized of the matter and he is looking into it," Hooda told reporters.
The whistleblower IAS officer has alleged that Vadra "falsified documents" for 3.53 acres of land in Gurgaon and "pocketed" large premium on a commercial colony license.
In his "voluminous reply" submitted to Haryana government`s three-member enquiry committee set up in October last to look into Vadra-DLF deal, Khemka is understood to have alleged that Vadra, who is Congress President Sonia Gandhi`s son-in-law, executed a series of "sham transactions" for 3.53 acres of land in Shikohpur village of Gurgaon.
The IAS officer alleged that DTCP "ignored rules and regulations to allow crony capitalists operating as middlemen to flourish and appropriate market premium of a license."
"The DTCP aided Vadra in making these sham transactions," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened