No pre-poll alliance in Haryana ahead of Assembly elections: INLD
New Delhi: Ahead of Assembly elections due in Haryana later this year, Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) said it would not enter into a pre-poll alliance with BJP or any other party.
Dushyant Chautala, 26, the youngest member of Parliament and a leader of INLD today said, "Our party made a decision on April 15, 2014 that we will fight from all the 90 Assembly constituencies in Haryana. At that time, the results of Lok Sabha elections were not even declared. We are ready to fight alone. The party leadership will decide if there is any probability of a post-poll alliance."
The MP from Hisar Lok Sabha Constituency said that the BJP won`t be able to repeat its performance as in the Lok Sabha elections, as it has a leadership crisis in Haryana.
Attacking the Bhupinder Singh Hooda led government`s advertisement "No. 1 Haryana", Chautala said Chief Minister Hooda says there has been development in the state. But the truth is only few people have benefited. If you see Gurgaon, only property dealers have benefited there. Development has occurred only in papers but not in reality."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September