No pre-poll alliance in Haryana ahead of Assembly elections: INLD
New Delhi: Ahead of Assembly elections due in Haryana later this year, Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) said it would not enter into a pre-poll alliance with BJP or any other party.
Dushyant Chautala, 26, the youngest member of Parliament and a leader of INLD today said, "Our party made a decision on April 15, 2014 that we will fight from all the 90 Assembly constituencies in Haryana. At that time, the results of Lok Sabha elections were not even declared. We are ready to fight alone. The party leadership will decide if there is any probability of a post-poll alliance."
The MP from Hisar Lok Sabha Constituency said that the BJP won`t be able to repeat its performance as in the Lok Sabha elections, as it has a leadership crisis in Haryana.
Attacking the Bhupinder Singh Hooda led government`s advertisement "No. 1 Haryana", Chautala said Chief Minister Hooda says there has been development in the state. But the truth is only few people have benefited. If you see Gurgaon, only property dealers have benefited there. Development has occurred only in papers but not in reality."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you