No pre-poll alliance in Haryana ahead of Assembly elections: INLD
New Delhi: Ahead of Assembly elections due in Haryana later this year, Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) said it would not enter into a pre-poll alliance with BJP or any other party.
Dushyant Chautala, 26, the youngest member of Parliament and a leader of INLD today said, "Our party made a decision on April 15, 2014 that we will fight from all the 90 Assembly constituencies in Haryana. At that time, the results of Lok Sabha elections were not even declared. We are ready to fight alone. The party leadership will decide if there is any probability of a post-poll alliance."
The MP from Hisar Lok Sabha Constituency said that the BJP won`t be able to repeat its performance as in the Lok Sabha elections, as it has a leadership crisis in Haryana.
Attacking the Bhupinder Singh Hooda led government`s advertisement "No. 1 Haryana", Chautala said Chief Minister Hooda says there has been development in the state. But the truth is only few people have benefited. If you see Gurgaon, only property dealers have benefited there. Development has occurred only in papers but not in reality."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS