Nobody will be spared, says Hooda on sexual abuse
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Tuesday vowed strict action against those involved in the sexual abuse and torture of inmates at a shelter home in his state, saying none of the culprits will be spared.
"An SIT has been constituted. No one involved in it will be spared," he told reporters here after a meeting with Home Minister P Chidambaram.
Hooda was responding questions on the action taken against those involved in the sexual abuse and torture of inmates in Rohtak`s `Apna Ghar` shelter home.
The Chief Minister, who met the Home Minister, led a delegation of Jat leaders from Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi to press for the demand of inclusion of Jat community in the OBC reservation list of the Central government.
Hooda said Chidambaram assured them that the central government would do the needful on their demand soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan