Now, Ramdev calls IPL a `black game`
Hisar: The Indian Premier League (IPL) is nothing but an array of corruption and graft, yoga guru Baba Ramdev said here on Saturday.
"Huge black money is being invested in it," he said adding "this is a black game now".
"It is a token of debauchery," Ramdev told people at his roadshow here.
"This vicious circle shall be brought to an end for the sake of the country. There is loot all around."
The yoga master said "if the electorate send about 300 honest MPs to Parliament, the country will get rid of many evils.
"Some of the MPs are very honest and upright but more clean politicians are required to be there in the highest panchayat of the nation," he said.
"The stashed money should be brought back to the country. This money can solve all problems of the country. Even naxalism will come to an end because Maoists are using the same black money to buy weapons."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference