Now, Ramdev calls IPL a `black game`
Hisar: The Indian Premier League (IPL) is nothing but an array of corruption and graft, yoga guru Baba Ramdev said here on Saturday.
"Huge black money is being invested in it," he said adding "this is a black game now".
"It is a token of debauchery," Ramdev told people at his roadshow here.
"This vicious circle shall be brought to an end for the sake of the country. There is loot all around."
The yoga master said "if the electorate send about 300 honest MPs to Parliament, the country will get rid of many evils.
"Some of the MPs are very honest and upright but more clean politicians are required to be there in the highest panchayat of the nation," he said.
"The stashed money should be brought back to the country. This money can solve all problems of the country. Even naxalism will come to an end because Maoists are using the same black money to buy weapons."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city