Now, Ramdev calls IPL a `black game`
Hisar: The Indian Premier League (IPL) is nothing but an array of corruption and graft, yoga guru Baba Ramdev said here on Saturday.
"Huge black money is being invested in it," he said adding "this is a black game now".
"It is a token of debauchery," Ramdev told people at his roadshow here.
"This vicious circle shall be brought to an end for the sake of the country. There is loot all around."
The yoga master said "if the electorate send about 300 honest MPs to Parliament, the country will get rid of many evils.
"Some of the MPs are very honest and upright but more clean politicians are required to be there in the highest panchayat of the nation," he said.
"The stashed money should be brought back to the country. This money can solve all problems of the country. Even naxalism will come to an end because Maoists are using the same black money to buy weapons."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US