NSG commando dies of exhaustion
Manesar: A National Security Guard
commando died of exhaustion during a rigorous exercise at the
elite force`s garrison.
Ratan Lal (34), a Junior Commissioned Officer, who had
recently joined NSG on deputation from the 6 PARA (Special
Forces) of the Army, was undertaking a battle induction
exercise when he collapsed.
Lal died on the training ground yesterday and was later
taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead,
He probably would have suffered from a cardiac arrest,
they said, adding his post mortem report is awaited.
Lal, a resident of Ajmer in Rajasthan, was supposed to
join the Special Action Group (SAG) of the `black cat` force
which undertakes anti-terror and counter-hijack operations.
- Russia, US in bids to halt fighting in Syria's Aleppo
- Without dissent, parliamentary system is dysfunctional: Pranab Mukherjee
- Tamil Nadu polls: Modi govt taking anti-working class initiatives, says CPI
- Indian Premier League 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians - As it happened...
- Sebi to hit cinema screens to spread investor awareness