One killed, 8 injured in cylinder explosion in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: One person was killed, while eight others sustained injuries after a gas cylinder exploded in a color dye factory in Bhora Kalan area here on Friday.
SDM (Pataudi) Manoj Khatri said a worker, identified as Ram Babu, succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Eight injured are being treated in two nearby hospitals where their condition is stated to be out of danger, he said.
A factory official said the cylinder was being used for heating the boilers and nearly 80 workers were present inside the premises when the explosion occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Turkey will give full support to operation to retake Syria's Jarablus from Islamic State: Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
- WATCH: What is PV Sindhu's equation with Saina Nehwal? Her reply will surprise you
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report
- Pakistan denies Dawood's presence in Karachi, says 'UN report motivated by India's aim to malign us'