One killed, 8 injured in cylinder explosion in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: One person was killed, while eight others sustained injuries after a gas cylinder exploded in a color dye factory in Bhora Kalan area here on Friday.
SDM (Pataudi) Manoj Khatri said a worker, identified as Ram Babu, succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Eight injured are being treated in two nearby hospitals where their condition is stated to be out of danger, he said.
A factory official said the cylinder was being used for heating the boilers and nearly 80 workers were present inside the premises when the explosion occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Dalit couple axed to death for Rs 15
- India expects ''no issue'' over Chinese scribes'' visa row
- Sushma Swaraj to lead Indian delegation at Mother Teresa's canonisation
- SC to examine whether top officials of CM can sign files on his behalf
- Real Madrid eye Moussa Sissoko as plan B if Paul Pogba pursuit fails: Reports