One killed, 8 injured in cylinder explosion in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: One person was killed, while eight others sustained injuries after a gas cylinder exploded in a color dye factory in Bhora Kalan area here on Friday.
SDM (Pataudi) Manoj Khatri said a worker, identified as Ram Babu, succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Eight injured are being treated in two nearby hospitals where their condition is stated to be out of danger, he said.
A factory official said the cylinder was being used for heating the boilers and nearly 80 workers were present inside the premises when the explosion occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!