One killed, 8 injured in cylinder explosion in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: One person was killed, while eight others sustained injuries after a gas cylinder exploded in a color dye factory in Bhora Kalan area here on Friday.
SDM (Pataudi) Manoj Khatri said a worker, identified as Ram Babu, succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Eight injured are being treated in two nearby hospitals where their condition is stated to be out of danger, he said.
A factory official said the cylinder was being used for heating the boilers and nearly 80 workers were present inside the premises when the explosion occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray