One killed, 8 injured in cylinder explosion in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: One person was killed, while eight others sustained injuries after a gas cylinder exploded in a color dye factory in Bhora Kalan area here on Friday.
SDM (Pataudi) Manoj Khatri said a worker, identified as Ram Babu, succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Eight injured are being treated in two nearby hospitals where their condition is stated to be out of danger, he said.
A factory official said the cylinder was being used for heating the boilers and nearly 80 workers were present inside the premises when the explosion occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city