One shot dead in gang-war in Haryana
Hisar: A youth was killed and at least ten others were injured in an alleged exchange of fire between two rival gangs in the Urban Estate area here on Sunday, police said.
A resident of Chenat village, Sandeep was shot dead in the gangwar shooting and ten others were injured in the clash, they said.
In retaliation to the attack on one of the members of its gang this morning, the Gujjar group opened fire on rival Bisla group, police said.
According to police, at least 10 persons were injured in the firing and brick-batting between the rival groups.
About half a dozen persons have been taken into custody for interrogation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress