One shot dead in gang-war in Haryana
Hisar: A youth was killed and at least ten others were injured in an alleged exchange of fire between two rival gangs in the Urban Estate area here on Sunday, police said.
A resident of Chenat village, Sandeep was shot dead in the gangwar shooting and ten others were injured in the clash, they said.
In retaliation to the attack on one of the members of its gang this morning, the Gujjar group opened fire on rival Bisla group, police said.
According to police, at least 10 persons were injured in the firing and brick-batting between the rival groups.
About half a dozen persons have been taken into custody for interrogation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...