One shot dead in gang-war in Haryana
Hisar: A youth was killed and at least ten others were injured in an alleged exchange of fire between two rival gangs in the Urban Estate area here on Sunday, police said.
A resident of Chenat village, Sandeep was shot dead in the gangwar shooting and ten others were injured in the clash, they said.
In retaliation to the attack on one of the members of its gang this morning, the Gujjar group opened fire on rival Bisla group, police said.
According to police, at least 10 persons were injured in the firing and brick-batting between the rival groups.
About half a dozen persons have been taken into custody for interrogation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling