One shot dead in gang-war in Haryana
Hisar: A youth was killed and at least ten others were injured in an alleged exchange of fire between two rival gangs in the Urban Estate area here on Sunday, police said.
A resident of Chenat village, Sandeep was shot dead in the gangwar shooting and ten others were injured in the clash, they said.
In retaliation to the attack on one of the members of its gang this morning, the Gujjar group opened fire on rival Bisla group, police said.
According to police, at least 10 persons were injured in the firing and brick-batting between the rival groups.
About half a dozen persons have been taken into custody for interrogation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant