One shot dead in gang-war in Haryana
Hisar: A youth was killed and at least ten others were injured in an alleged exchange of fire between two rival gangs in the Urban Estate area here on Sunday, police said.
A resident of Chenat village, Sandeep was shot dead in the gangwar shooting and ten others were injured in the clash, they said.
In retaliation to the attack on one of the members of its gang this morning, the Gujjar group opened fire on rival Bisla group, police said.
According to police, at least 10 persons were injured in the firing and brick-batting between the rival groups.
About half a dozen persons have been taken into custody for interrogation, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice