One undertrial injured in lock-up brawl in Jind
Jind: One undertrial was today injured in a fight which broke out between prisoners at the local court complex here when they were taken for a hearing, police said.
According to police, the fight broke out between the members of the same gang inside the police lock-up on the court premises. The injured undertrial, identified as one Dalip, was taken to a local hospital for treatment, police added.
Guards posted at the lock-up on the court premises had to intervene to stop the fight among the members of the Sanjeev alias Kokla gang over some internal dispute, police said.
The gang members are facing an attempted murder case.
A case in connection with the brawl has been registered against four of the undertrials, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday