Oppn parties fighting for survival: Haryana CM
Bhiwani (Haryana): Haryana Chief Minister
Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Tuesday said opposition parties INLD and
the HJC-BJP combine have no political future in the state and
these are merely fighting for their survival.
"The Opposition has no concern for development and
welfare of the people. Their only concern is furthering their
petty selfish political interests. They are only trying to
grind their own axe," Hooda said.
The Chief Minister was addressing a number of election
meetings in the district in favour of Congress candidate Jai
Prakash for the October 13 Hisar Lok Sabha bypoll.
Highlighting the works undertaken by the present
government for welfare of farmers and labourers, Hooda said
their interests were safe in the hands of the Congress
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside