Over 2,022 students caught cheating during Haryana exams
Chandigarh: Cases of cheating during
examination were registered against 2,022 students, while
seven teachers have been dismissed for dereliction of duty
during the Haryana School Education Board exams, an official
"A flying squad led by me raided various examination
centres and found students using unfair means during exams and
relieved seven teachers from duty," Secretary of the Board
Shekhar Vidyarthi said.
The examinations, which concluded today, had commenced
on October 14.
Vidyarthi said a total of 8,03,572 candidates appeared
for the examinations at 1681 centres.
The exams were conducted smoothly and in a peaceful
atmosphere, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'