Over 2,022 students caught cheating during Haryana exams
Chandigarh: Cases of cheating during
examination were registered against 2,022 students, while
seven teachers have been dismissed for dereliction of duty
during the Haryana School Education Board exams, an official
"A flying squad led by me raided various examination
centres and found students using unfair means during exams and
relieved seven teachers from duty," Secretary of the Board
Shekhar Vidyarthi said.
The examinations, which concluded today, had commenced
on October 14.
Vidyarthi said a total of 8,03,572 candidates appeared
for the examinations at 1681 centres.
The exams were conducted smoothly and in a peaceful
atmosphere, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference