Parminder Rai new DG of Haryana Vigilance Bureau
Last Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 22:48
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government Tuesday appointed Parminder Rai as Director General of state Vigilance Bureau.
Rai, Chairman, Haryana Police Housing Corporation has been made Director General State Vigilance Bureau, a release said here.
First Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 22:48
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Five reasons why you should take a brisk walk every single day!
- Sushma Swaraj calls on Myanmar President
- HEINOUS! Woman set on fire in Delhi for allegedly rejecting marriage proposal
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says she will not resign from Rajya Sabha
- New research identifies role of mood in making decisions