Parminder Rai new DG of Haryana Vigilance Bureau
Last Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 22:48
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government Tuesday appointed Parminder Rai as Director General of state Vigilance Bureau.
Rai, Chairman, Haryana Police Housing Corporation has been made Director General State Vigilance Bureau, a release said here.
First Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 22:48
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!