Parminder Rai new DG of Haryana Vigilance Bureau
Last Updated: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 22:48
Chandigarh: The Haryana Government Tuesday appointed Parminder Rai as Director General of state Vigilance Bureau.
Rai, Chairman, Haryana Police Housing Corporation has been made Director General State Vigilance Bureau, a release said here.
First Published: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 - 22:48
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises