People have already rejected Gopal Kanda: Haryana PCC chief
Fatehabad: Haryana Congress chief Ashok Tanwar on Thursday hit back at former state minister and Independent MLA from Sirsa City Gopal Kanda, saying people have already rejected him.
Kanda yesterday withdrew his support to the Bhupinder Singh Hooda government.
"People have already rejected Gopal Kanda and the future of his proposed new political outfit would be bleak. The lower rung leaders who are seen with him have already been discarded by the people. His withdrawal of support will make no difference to the government," Tanwar told reporters here.
With Kanda set to float his new political outfit tomorrow, Tanwar said though everyone has the right to form a party or contest the election, "Kanda`s unsuccessful group is bound to face failure."
After withdrawing his support to the government yesterday, 46-year-old Kanda, who is facing trial in the air-hostess Geetika Sharma suicide case, had said that he would be floating his own party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III