PM to visit Haryana Tuesday
Chandigarh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Haryana Tuesday and lay the foundation stone of the Kaithal-Narwana-Hisar-Rajasthan national highway (NH-65) at Kaithal.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Monday said that Modi will be laying the foundation stone of the national highway project which was approved by the United Progressive Alliance government.
He said that he will attend the function.
The Bharatiya Janata Party, which is eyeing victory in Haryana, is giving significance to Modi`s visit as the state goes to the assembly polls by October this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!