PM to visit Haryana Tuesday
Chandigarh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Haryana Tuesday and lay the foundation stone of the Kaithal-Narwana-Hisar-Rajasthan national highway (NH-65) at Kaithal.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Monday said that Modi will be laying the foundation stone of the national highway project which was approved by the United Progressive Alliance government.
He said that he will attend the function.
The Bharatiya Janata Party, which is eyeing victory in Haryana, is giving significance to Modi`s visit as the state goes to the assembly polls by October this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees