PM to visit Haryana Tuesday
Chandigarh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Haryana Tuesday and lay the foundation stone of the Kaithal-Narwana-Hisar-Rajasthan national highway (NH-65) at Kaithal.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Monday said that Modi will be laying the foundation stone of the national highway project which was approved by the United Progressive Alliance government.
He said that he will attend the function.
The Bharatiya Janata Party, which is eyeing victory in Haryana, is giving significance to Modi`s visit as the state goes to the assembly polls by October this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city