PM to visit Haryana Tuesday
Chandigarh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Haryana Tuesday and lay the foundation stone of the Kaithal-Narwana-Hisar-Rajasthan national highway (NH-65) at Kaithal.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Monday said that Modi will be laying the foundation stone of the national highway project which was approved by the United Progressive Alliance government.
He said that he will attend the function.
The Bharatiya Janata Party, which is eyeing victory in Haryana, is giving significance to Modi`s visit as the state goes to the assembly polls by October this year.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Vijay Mallya says in forced exile, no plans to return to India
- Now, 'Find Time' for your meetings using Google Calendar
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS