PM to visit Haryana Tuesday
Chandigarh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Haryana Tuesday and lay the foundation stone of the Kaithal-Narwana-Hisar-Rajasthan national highway (NH-65) at Kaithal.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Monday said that Modi will be laying the foundation stone of the national highway project which was approved by the United Progressive Alliance government.
He said that he will attend the function.
The Bharatiya Janata Party, which is eyeing victory in Haryana, is giving significance to Modi`s visit as the state goes to the assembly polls by October this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- Minibus falls into gorge in Rishikesh-Chamba highway, 4 killed
- Turkey's President orders closure of over 1000 schools linked to Gülen movement
- India gives marching orders to three Chinese scribes to leave country by July 31 - Know why
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!