Quack sent to police remand for making obscene MMS
Jind: A quack, who allegedly made an obscene MMS of a 15-yr-old girl and circulated it in
Singhpura village here, was on Thursday sent to two days police remand by a local court.
"Satish, a quack, used to run a medical clinic in a shop constructed inside a house and on June 15 when the girl was alone as the house owner`s family had gone somewhere, the accused made an obscene MMS," police said.
The girl`s father alleged that Satish started blackmailing her and circulated the MMS to other mobiles following which a case was registered against Satish, they said.
"We will interrogate Satish and will try to trace the mobile which he used to make the obscene MMS and to whom it was forwarded," the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley