Quack sent to police remand for making obscene MMS
Jind: A quack, who allegedly made an obscene MMS of a 15-yr-old girl and circulated it in
Singhpura village here, was on Thursday sent to two days police remand by a local court.
"Satish, a quack, used to run a medical clinic in a shop constructed inside a house and on June 15 when the girl was alone as the house owner`s family had gone somewhere, the accused made an obscene MMS," police said.
The girl`s father alleged that Satish started blackmailing her and circulated the MMS to other mobiles following which a case was registered against Satish, they said.
"We will interrogate Satish and will try to trace the mobile which he used to make the obscene MMS and to whom it was forwarded," the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged