Rapist juvenile asked to take care of animals at cow-shed
Rewari (Haryana): A juvenile offender, held guilty of raping a minor girl in 2007, has been asked by the Justice Juvenile Board here to take care of animals at a cow-shed for six months.
Board member Sunita Gupta also ordered to get his daily attendance marked in the office at the residence of the Superintendent of Police here. The juvenile would have to look after the cows everyday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
According to the prosecution, the juvenile, a resident of Hisar district, eloped with a minor girl on August 3, 2007 and raped her at an isolated place.
A medical examination of the girl confirmed sexual assault, following which the juvenile was booked for abduction and rape and sent to the reformatory at Hisar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city