Republic Day celebrated in Haryana
Gurgaon: Haryana celebrated the 65th Republic Day with the official function being held in Gurgaon district, where Governor Jagannath Pahadia hoisted the tricolour.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda hoisted the national flag at Nuh, the headquarters of the newly created district of Mewat in south Haryana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Frequent selfie takers less attractive?
- REVEALED: Fascinating details of Jose Mourinho's bumper Manchester United FC contract!
- A third of heart and vascular patients find it hard to keep on their work: Study
- Decoded: Humanity's relationship with fire
- UPSC exams: Panel to recommend lowering of age limit for civil services exam