Republic Day celebrated in Haryana
Gurgaon: Haryana celebrated the 65th Republic Day with the official function being held in Gurgaon district, where Governor Jagannath Pahadia hoisted the tricolour.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda hoisted the national flag at Nuh, the headquarters of the newly created district of Mewat in south Haryana.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'