Research wing at SCERT Gurgaon
Chandigarh: Haryana Government plans to set up a research wing at the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Gurgaon.
The wing would aid research work on various facets of education in both academic and non-academic spheres such as child enrollment, teacher performance, child incentives and infrastructure studies, a spokesman of the Education department said on Thursday.
The research output would provide the department feedback on the impact of various initiatives taken such as stipends and school uniforms, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan