Rs 100 cr spent on purchasing dual desks in Haryana: Bhukkal
Jhajjar (Har): The Haryana government has spent more than Rs 100 crore on purchasing dual desks for the government schools in the state.
"The dual desks would soon be supplied to the government schools in the state as an order for their purchase has already been placed," state Education minister Geeta Bhukkal told reporters here .
Bhukkal said that better facilities were being provided in the government schools under the Chief Minister School Beautification Incentive Awards Scheme.
A plan has been prepared to provide computer education to the children through service providers, she said.
The minister said that the Right to Education Act was being implemented effectively in the state and efforts were being made so that no child remains deprived of education.
She also issued directions to the District Education Officers, District Elementary Education Officers and other concerned officers to regularly monitor functioning of schools in their jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing