Rs 100 cr spent on purchasing dual desks in Haryana: Bhukkal
Jhajjar (Har): The Haryana government has spent more than Rs 100 crore on purchasing dual desks for the government schools in the state.
"The dual desks would soon be supplied to the government schools in the state as an order for their purchase has already been placed," state Education minister Geeta Bhukkal told reporters here .
Bhukkal said that better facilities were being provided in the government schools under the Chief Minister School Beautification Incentive Awards Scheme.
A plan has been prepared to provide computer education to the children through service providers, she said.
The minister said that the Right to Education Act was being implemented effectively in the state and efforts were being made so that no child remains deprived of education.
She also issued directions to the District Education Officers, District Elementary Education Officers and other concerned officers to regularly monitor functioning of schools in their jurisdiction.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'