Rs 102 crore devt works under MPLADS in Haryana
Chandigarh: Nearly 4,000 development works, involving an investment of over Rs 102 crore, were completed under the Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) till December-end last year in Haryana.
Close to 90 per cent of funds of Lok Sabha members and 83 per cent of Rajya Sabha MPs had been utilised, an official release said.
The information was given at a state-level meeting, presided over by Chief Secretary PK Chaudhery, here.
The meeting was held to review development works of various programmes, the release said.
Chaudhery directed the Deputy Commissioners to monitor the quality of works undertaken under the scheme and create inventory of assets with photographs.
He also directed the Deputy Commissioners to get the incomplete work completed on priority basis to provide maximum benefit to the public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch