Rs 102 crore devt works under MPLADS in Haryana
Chandigarh: Nearly 4,000 development works, involving an investment of over Rs 102 crore, were completed under the Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) till December-end last year in Haryana.
Close to 90 per cent of funds of Lok Sabha members and 83 per cent of Rajya Sabha MPs had been utilised, an official release said.
The information was given at a state-level meeting, presided over by Chief Secretary PK Chaudhery, here.
The meeting was held to review development works of various programmes, the release said.
Chaudhery directed the Deputy Commissioners to monitor the quality of works undertaken under the scheme and create inventory of assets with photographs.
He also directed the Deputy Commissioners to get the incomplete work completed on priority basis to provide maximum benefit to the public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NIA files chargesheet in Bangalore Church Street blast case
- Story of courage! Chennai man risks life to save a woman from being raped
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say