Rs 102 crore devt works under MPLADS in Haryana
Chandigarh: Nearly 4,000 development works, involving an investment of over Rs 102 crore, were completed under the Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) till December-end last year in Haryana.
Close to 90 per cent of funds of Lok Sabha members and 83 per cent of Rajya Sabha MPs had been utilised, an official release said.
The information was given at a state-level meeting, presided over by Chief Secretary PK Chaudhery, here.
The meeting was held to review development works of various programmes, the release said.
Chaudhery directed the Deputy Commissioners to monitor the quality of works undertaken under the scheme and create inventory of assets with photographs.
He also directed the Deputy Commissioners to get the incomplete work completed on priority basis to provide maximum benefit to the public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India