Rs 102 crore devt works under MPLADS in Haryana
Chandigarh: Nearly 4,000 development works, involving an investment of over Rs 102 crore, were completed under the Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) till December-end last year in Haryana.
Close to 90 per cent of funds of Lok Sabha members and 83 per cent of Rajya Sabha MPs had been utilised, an official release said.
The information was given at a state-level meeting, presided over by Chief Secretary PK Chaudhery, here.
The meeting was held to review development works of various programmes, the release said.
Chaudhery directed the Deputy Commissioners to monitor the quality of works undertaken under the scheme and create inventory of assets with photographs.
He also directed the Deputy Commissioners to get the incomplete work completed on priority basis to provide maximum benefit to the public.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?