Rs 102 crore devt works under MPLADS in Haryana
Chandigarh: Nearly 4,000 development works, involving an investment of over Rs 102 crore, were completed under the Member of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) till December-end last year in Haryana.
Close to 90 per cent of funds of Lok Sabha members and 83 per cent of Rajya Sabha MPs had been utilised, an official release said.
The information was given at a state-level meeting, presided over by Chief Secretary PK Chaudhery, here.
The meeting was held to review development works of various programmes, the release said.
Chaudhery directed the Deputy Commissioners to monitor the quality of works undertaken under the scheme and create inventory of assets with photographs.
He also directed the Deputy Commissioners to get the incomplete work completed on priority basis to provide maximum benefit to the public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea