Sadhu found murdered in temple
Jhajjar (Haryana): An 85-year-old sadhu
was found murdered under mysterious circumstances at Shri
Balaji Hanuman Temple at Bhuravaas village here on Sunday.
The deceased has been identified as Baba Turiya Nand
who had been living in the temple for the last several years.
Locks of the temples were found broken during preliminary
The police have started the investigation after
registering a case of murder under section 302 of the IPC
against an unidentified killer on the complaint of village
sarpanch, Sanjay Kumar, in this connection.
The incident came to light this morning when some
villagers noticed the body of Baba Turiya outside the temple.
Jhajjar DSP Rajbir, Singh along with forensic experts
rushed to the spot, and sent the body to civil hospital for
Statements of villagers are being taken to get a clue
about the killers. Two teams have been constituted to trace
the culprit, said the DSP, adding the body bore injury marks
inflicted by some sharp-edged weapon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal