Sadhu found murdered in temple
Jhajjar (Haryana): An 85-year-old sadhu
was found murdered under mysterious circumstances at Shri
Balaji Hanuman Temple at Bhuravaas village here on Sunday.
The deceased has been identified as Baba Turiya Nand
who had been living in the temple for the last several years.
Locks of the temples were found broken during preliminary
The police have started the investigation after
registering a case of murder under section 302 of the IPC
against an unidentified killer on the complaint of village
sarpanch, Sanjay Kumar, in this connection.
The incident came to light this morning when some
villagers noticed the body of Baba Turiya outside the temple.
Jhajjar DSP Rajbir, Singh along with forensic experts
rushed to the spot, and sent the body to civil hospital for
Statements of villagers are being taken to get a clue
about the killers. Two teams have been constituted to trace
the culprit, said the DSP, adding the body bore injury marks
inflicted by some sharp-edged weapon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video