Sadhu found murdered in temple
Jhajjar (Haryana): An 85-year-old sadhu
was found murdered under mysterious circumstances at Shri
Balaji Hanuman Temple at Bhuravaas village here on Sunday.
The deceased has been identified as Baba Turiya Nand
who had been living in the temple for the last several years.
Locks of the temples were found broken during preliminary
The police have started the investigation after
registering a case of murder under section 302 of the IPC
against an unidentified killer on the complaint of village
sarpanch, Sanjay Kumar, in this connection.
The incident came to light this morning when some
villagers noticed the body of Baba Turiya outside the temple.
Jhajjar DSP Rajbir, Singh along with forensic experts
rushed to the spot, and sent the body to civil hospital for
Statements of villagers are being taken to get a clue
about the killers. Two teams have been constituted to trace
the culprit, said the DSP, adding the body bore injury marks
inflicted by some sharp-edged weapon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH