Senior Haryana official gets award from Mauritius Prez
Gurgaon: A senior Haryana government
official has been felicitated by Mauritius President Sir
Anerood Jugnauth for his pioneering work in the field of
infrastructure development and housing in the country.
Jugnauth honoured senior IAS officer of Haryana cadre
S P Gupta, chief administrator, Housing Board Haryana and
Haryana Industries Liaison Commissioner with `Pride of India
Gold Medal Award` yesterday night in New Delhi.
In programme organised by NRI Institute, a leading
NGO of people of Indian origin, the Mauritian President gave
away awards to 20 persons selected from across the country in
different fields such as hospitality, infrastructure, health,
urban and rural development, education, accountancy, art and
While reading out the citation given to Gupta, the
NRI Institute mentioned that he has been selected for his
pioneering contribution in the field of infrastructure
development and housing with the focus on global warming.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites