Senior Haryana official gets award from Mauritius Prez
Gurgaon: A senior Haryana government
official has been felicitated by Mauritius President Sir
Anerood Jugnauth for his pioneering work in the field of
infrastructure development and housing in the country.
Jugnauth honoured senior IAS officer of Haryana cadre
S P Gupta, chief administrator, Housing Board Haryana and
Haryana Industries Liaison Commissioner with `Pride of India
Gold Medal Award` yesterday night in New Delhi.
In programme organised by NRI Institute, a leading
NGO of people of Indian origin, the Mauritian President gave
away awards to 20 persons selected from across the country in
different fields such as hospitality, infrastructure, health,
urban and rural development, education, accountancy, art and
While reading out the citation given to Gupta, the
NRI Institute mentioned that he has been selected for his
pioneering contribution in the field of infrastructure
development and housing with the focus on global warming.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok