Seven booked for rape, wrongful confinement in Haryana
Bhiwani: Seven persons were booked on Sunday for allegedly confining a woman of Jamalpur village in the district for several months and raping her repeatedly during the period, police said.
According to a complaint filed by the victim, the woman, who along with her two-year-old baby had gone to visit her mother at Bhiwani eight months ago, was waiting at the bus stop when she was abducted by the car-borne accused, they said.
The victim was brought to Jaipur where she was repeatedly raped by them.
However, two days ago, she managed to fled from their clutches and reported the matter to police.
A case has been registered against the absconding accused while the further probes are on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in
- Poland National Championships 2016: Quarter-miler Mohd. Anas sets new national record