Shoe factory gutted in fire in Sonepat
Sonepat: A shoe factory was gutted when a
fire broke out in its premises along the National Highway near
Nathupur village, about 25 km from here, police said on Tuesday.
No one was, however, injured in the incident.
Eight fire tenders from Sonepat, Panipat and
Bahadurgarh took three hours to control the blaze, they said.
At least four machines and a large quantity of scrap
worth lakhs of rupees were destroyed in the fire which broke
out yesterday, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress