Shoe hurled at Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda in Dabwali
Zee Media Bureau
Gurgaon: A man hurled a shoe at Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda who was attending an inauguration ceremony in Haryana`s Dabwali.
Hooda was addressing a gathering when a 45-year-old man hurled shoe at him. The man, however, missed the target and was immediately taken into custody by the security officials.
The man named Raja Ram is a farmer and a resident of Nathusari village in Sirsa.
The unidentified man, however, missed the target and was immediately taken into custody by the security officials.
The incident comes to light days after Hooda was slapped by a man named Kamal Mukhija during a road show in Panipat.
Mukhija, who was instantly grabbed by the security personnel, admitted to have attacked the CM to express anger for being unemployed for long.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’