Six IPS officers shifted in Haryana
Chandigarh: Haryana government on Monday transferred six Indian Police Service (IPS) officers in the state with immediate effect.
One Haryana Police Service (HPS) officer was also shifted.
Sibash Kabiraj, Superintendent of Police (SP), Yamunanagar, has been posted as SP, Commando, along with the charge of Assistant Inspector General (AIG), Traffic, at Karnal in place of Ashok Kumar who goes as SP, Railways, an official spokesman said here.
Y Puran Kumar, SP, Kurukshestra, becomes SP of Yamunanagar while Rakesh Kumar Arya, SP, Palwal, has been posted as SP Kurukshetra.
Shashank Anand, SP, Railways will be new SP Karnal in place of Abhishek Garg who has been appointed as Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Ballabhgarh, along with additional charge of DCP, Crime, Faridabad, in place of Jagat Singh Hooda who goes as SP, Palwal.
Meanwhile, the government also transferred three Superintendent of Police of Prisons Department with immediate effect, the spokesman said.
Jai Kishan Chhillar, SP, Central Jail, Hisar, has been posted as SP, District Jail, Sonepat, in place of Surender Singh Godara.
Godara has been posted as SP, District Jail Rewari, in place of Shamsher Singh Dahiya who will take charge as SP of the Hisar jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location