Six IPS officers shifted in Haryana
Chandigarh: Haryana government on Monday transferred six Indian Police Service (IPS) officers in the state with immediate effect.
One Haryana Police Service (HPS) officer was also shifted.
Sibash Kabiraj, Superintendent of Police (SP), Yamunanagar, has been posted as SP, Commando, along with the charge of Assistant Inspector General (AIG), Traffic, at Karnal in place of Ashok Kumar who goes as SP, Railways, an official spokesman said here.
Y Puran Kumar, SP, Kurukshestra, becomes SP of Yamunanagar while Rakesh Kumar Arya, SP, Palwal, has been posted as SP Kurukshetra.
Shashank Anand, SP, Railways will be new SP Karnal in place of Abhishek Garg who has been appointed as Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Ballabhgarh, along with additional charge of DCP, Crime, Faridabad, in place of Jagat Singh Hooda who goes as SP, Palwal.
Meanwhile, the government also transferred three Superintendent of Police of Prisons Department with immediate effect, the spokesman said.
Jai Kishan Chhillar, SP, Central Jail, Hisar, has been posted as SP, District Jail, Sonepat, in place of Surender Singh Godara.
Godara has been posted as SP, District Jail Rewari, in place of Shamsher Singh Dahiya who will take charge as SP of the Hisar jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!