Six killed in road mishap in Kurukshetra
Kurukshetra: Six persons were killed when
their car rammed into a stationary truck on the Kurukshetra- Yamunanagar road on Tuesday.
While five persons, including a child, died on the spot, one died in the civil hospital, police said.
The car suffered a puncutre before ramming into the stationary truck, eyewitnesses said.
The impact was so severe that five of the six occupants died on the spot and the gas cylinder fitted to run the vehicle started leaking.
The identity of the deceased persons is yet to be established.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth