Some indulging in character assassination: Hooda
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday said some people are playing politics of "character assassination" to "weaken and defame" Congress in the state.
According to a statement issued by Haryana government, Hooda also said only Congress can keep the country united.
"People very well understand that some elements are playing politics of character assassination to weaken and defame the Congress party. But the fact is that the people are very much with the Congress despite all the propaganda," Hooda said.
"People know that the Congress is the only party which can keep the country united and they know that if Congress becomes weak, the country will become weak", he said.
Hooda was addressing a meeting of Haryana Ministers, MPs, MLAs which was called to review the preparations for a forthcoming rally of UPA in the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'