Some indulging in character assassination: Hooda
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday said some people are playing politics of "character assassination" to "weaken and defame" Congress in the state.
According to a statement issued by Haryana government, Hooda also said only Congress can keep the country united.
"People very well understand that some elements are playing politics of character assassination to weaken and defame the Congress party. But the fact is that the people are very much with the Congress despite all the propaganda," Hooda said.
"People know that the Congress is the only party which can keep the country united and they know that if Congress becomes weak, the country will become weak", he said.
Hooda was addressing a meeting of Haryana Ministers, MPs, MLAs which was called to review the preparations for a forthcoming rally of UPA in the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?