Some indulging in character assassination: Hooda
New Delhi: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Thursday said some people are playing politics of "character assassination" to "weaken and defame" Congress in the state.
According to a statement issued by Haryana government, Hooda also said only Congress can keep the country united.
"People very well understand that some elements are playing politics of character assassination to weaken and defame the Congress party. But the fact is that the people are very much with the Congress despite all the propaganda," Hooda said.
"People know that the Congress is the only party which can keep the country united and they know that if Congress becomes weak, the country will become weak", he said.
Hooda was addressing a meeting of Haryana Ministers, MPs, MLAs which was called to review the preparations for a forthcoming rally of UPA in the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today