‘Sonia can`t distinguish between constructive and destructive politics’
Surajkund (Haryana): BJP Tuesday hit back at Congress President Sonia Gandhi for accusing it of playing negative politics, charging she fails to differentiate between constructive and destructive politics.
BJP, which holds its national executive meeting here tomorrow and its two-day National Council meet starting on September 27, is expected to formulate its strategy on the current political and economic situation in the country.
During the three-day deliberations, the party will focus on "misgovernance" by Congress-led UPA and highlight alleged scams in the recent past relating to allocation of coal mines 2G telecom spectrum and holding of the 2010 Commonwealth Games, as pointed out by CAG.
BJP Vice President Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said the party top brass L K Advani, Nitin Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley, Murli Manohar Joshi, Rajnath Singh, Venkaiah Naidu and others will give a final shape to its proposed roadmap against UPA`s "corruption and misgovernance".
It will also discuss a strategy for coming assembly polls like Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh.
The party meet comes at a time when Trinamool Congress has come out of UPA and opposition parties are training their guns at Congress for bringing in FDI in retail and seeking to corner the government on the recent scams.
"Sonia Gandhi today said BJP is playing negative politics. She has started understanding Hindi but she is yet to understand the meaning of constructive and destructive politics. She should change her speech writer. There is a huge difference between constructive and destructive politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Fiji: Floating island restaurant in middle of ocean
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day