Sonia to inaugurate medical college for women
Sonipat: Congress President Sonia Gandhi will inaugurate the Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women at Khanpur Kalan in Haryana`s Sonipat district Friday.
This women medical college has been set up in government sector after a gap of 100 years as the Lady Harding Medical College, Delhi was established in 1914.
This state-of-art institute is developed at a cost of 700 crore rupees.
Haryana Health Minister, Rao Narender Singh said that Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda would preside over this function.
He said that the foundation stone of this college was laid by Sonia Gandhi on March 1, 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars