Sonipat blasts: Tunda produced before court
Sonipat: Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Abdul Karim Tunda was today produced before a sessions court here in connection with the 1996 Sonipat bomb blasts case.
Additional Sessions Court judge Ashutosh has ordered re-production of Tunda before the court on July 27, when the matter would be heard next.
Amidst tight security cover, the mastermind of several bomb blasts in the country and a close aide of Hafiz Saeed -- the mastermind of the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai -- was today taken to the court complex here.
Tunda is an accused of Sonipat`s twin blasts which occurred on December 28, 1996, injuring around a dozen people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location