Sonipat blasts: Tunda produced before court
Sonipat: Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Abdul Karim Tunda was today produced before a sessions court here in connection with the 1996 Sonipat bomb blasts case.
Additional Sessions Court judge Ashutosh has ordered re-production of Tunda before the court on July 27, when the matter would be heard next.
Amidst tight security cover, the mastermind of several bomb blasts in the country and a close aide of Hafiz Saeed -- the mastermind of the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai -- was today taken to the court complex here.
Tunda is an accused of Sonipat`s twin blasts which occurred on December 28, 1996, injuring around a dozen people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics