Sonipat blasts: Tunda produced before court
Sonipat: Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Abdul Karim Tunda was today produced before a sessions court here in connection with the 1996 Sonipat bomb blasts case.
Additional Sessions Court judge Ashutosh has ordered re-production of Tunda before the court on July 27, when the matter would be heard next.
Amidst tight security cover, the mastermind of several bomb blasts in the country and a close aide of Hafiz Saeed -- the mastermind of the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai -- was today taken to the court complex here.
Tunda is an accused of Sonipat`s twin blasts which occurred on December 28, 1996, injuring around a dozen people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena