Sonipat blasts: Tunda produced before court
Sonipat: Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Abdul Karim Tunda was today produced before a sessions court here in connection with the 1996 Sonipat bomb blasts case.
Additional Sessions Court judge Ashutosh has ordered re-production of Tunda before the court on July 27, when the matter would be heard next.
Amidst tight security cover, the mastermind of several bomb blasts in the country and a close aide of Hafiz Saeed -- the mastermind of the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai -- was today taken to the court complex here.
Tunda is an accused of Sonipat`s twin blasts which occurred on December 28, 1996, injuring around a dozen people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP comes out in defence of Amitabh's association with second anniversary programme
- Army troops, insurgents exchange gunfire along Manipur-Myanmar border
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims