Sonipat blasts: Tunda produced before court
Sonipat: Lashkar-e-Toiba operative Abdul Karim Tunda was today produced before a sessions court here in connection with the 1996 Sonipat bomb blasts case.
Additional Sessions Court judge Ashutosh has ordered re-production of Tunda before the court on July 27, when the matter would be heard next.
Amidst tight security cover, the mastermind of several bomb blasts in the country and a close aide of Hafiz Saeed -- the mastermind of the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai -- was today taken to the court complex here.
Tunda is an accused of Sonipat`s twin blasts which occurred on December 28, 1996, injuring around a dozen people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!