Speaker accepts resignation of three Haryana MLAs
Chandigarh: Resignations of three MLAs have been accepted by Haryana Vidhan Sabha Speaker Kuldeep Sharma.
"The resignations of Independent MLA from Pundri assembly constitency Sultan Singh, INLD MLA Krishan Lal Panwar from Israna (SC) and INLD MLA Phool Singh from Guhla (SC) assembly constituency have been accepted on August 16," an official release quoting Sharma said.
Following the acceptance of their resignations Israna (SC), Guhla (SC) and Pundri assembly constituency seats have fallen vacant, release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'