Speaker accepts resignation of three Haryana MLAs
Chandigarh: Resignations of three MLAs have been accepted by Haryana Vidhan Sabha Speaker Kuldeep Sharma.
"The resignations of Independent MLA from Pundri assembly constitency Sultan Singh, INLD MLA Krishan Lal Panwar from Israna (SC) and INLD MLA Phool Singh from Guhla (SC) assembly constituency have been accepted on August 16," an official release quoting Sharma said.
Following the acceptance of their resignations Israna (SC), Guhla (SC) and Pundri assembly constituency seats have fallen vacant, release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?