Stones hurled at Hisar-Jaipur passenger train
Rewari: A group of irate youths hurled stones at a passenger train here when they could not board it in the wee hours today, police said.
The youths, belonging to various villages of Kosli region, here could not enter the bogies of Hisar-Jaipur passenger train at around 1:30 am as the entry gates were locked from inside, they said.
Upset over the same, they pelted stones towards the train and smashed the windows of the bogies.
The youths, who were going to Alwar and Jaipur for the recruitment in Rajasthan police, finally boarded the train after the RPF jawans on the train opened its gates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened