Stones hurled at Hisar-Jaipur passenger train
Rewari: A group of irate youths hurled stones at a passenger train here when they could not board it in the wee hours today, police said.
The youths, belonging to various villages of Kosli region, here could not enter the bogies of Hisar-Jaipur passenger train at around 1:30 am as the entry gates were locked from inside, they said.
Upset over the same, they pelted stones towards the train and smashed the windows of the bogies.
The youths, who were going to Alwar and Jaipur for the recruitment in Rajasthan police, finally boarded the train after the RPF jawans on the train opened its gates.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai