Stones hurled at Hisar-Jaipur passenger train
Rewari: A group of irate youths hurled stones at a passenger train here when they could not board it in the wee hours today, police said.
The youths, belonging to various villages of Kosli region, here could not enter the bogies of Hisar-Jaipur passenger train at around 1:30 am as the entry gates were locked from inside, they said.
Upset over the same, they pelted stones towards the train and smashed the windows of the bogies.
The youths, who were going to Alwar and Jaipur for the recruitment in Rajasthan police, finally boarded the train after the RPF jawans on the train opened its gates.
- Major blow to Nawaz govt as US asks Pakistan to make ‘full payment’ for F-16 fighter jets
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today