Stones hurled at Hisar-Jaipur passenger train
Rewari: A group of irate youths hurled stones at a passenger train here when they could not board it in the wee hours today, police said.
The youths, belonging to various villages of Kosli region, here could not enter the bogies of Hisar-Jaipur passenger train at around 1:30 am as the entry gates were locked from inside, they said.
Upset over the same, they pelted stones towards the train and smashed the windows of the bogies.
The youths, who were going to Alwar and Jaipur for the recruitment in Rajasthan police, finally boarded the train after the RPF jawans on the train opened its gates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen