Stones hurled at Hisar-Jaipur passenger train
Rewari: A group of irate youths hurled stones at a passenger train here when they could not board it in the wee hours today, police said.
The youths, belonging to various villages of Kosli region, here could not enter the bogies of Hisar-Jaipur passenger train at around 1:30 am as the entry gates were locked from inside, they said.
Upset over the same, they pelted stones towards the train and smashed the windows of the bogies.
The youths, who were going to Alwar and Jaipur for the recruitment in Rajasthan police, finally boarded the train after the RPF jawans on the train opened its gates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed