Student`s eardrum damaged after being hit by teacher
Jind: A Class 9 student of Motilal Nehru School here sustained injuries on the ear after he was allegedly beaten up by his teacher.
Saurav`s eardrums were damaged when the Physical Training teacher Rakesh allegedly hit him several times on the ear for quarrelling with a friend, the boy`s relatives said.
Saurav was later admitted to hospital for treatment.
Police has started probe in this regard based on a complaint filed by the relatives.
The school`s principal said the relatives should have complained to him instead of going to the police.
The relatives alleged that they were not allowed to complain to the school authorities and were stopped by the teacher and a guard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi