Summary revision of electoral rolls in Haryana
Chandigarh: On Election Commission`s
directions, a special summary revision of electoral rolls in
Haryana was conducted and final voter lists would be published
on Thursday, the state Chief Electoral Officer said on Wednesday.
A total of 5,30,839 new electors have been added and
2,00,139 voters have been deleted from the lists after the
revision, CEO Sumita Mishra said.
Those who have been enrolled included 1,39,105 electors
in the age group of 18-19 years, 2,68,944 in the age group of
20-29 years, 60,107 in the age group of 30-39 years and 62,683
are of 40 and above years of age.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire