Suspected LeT operative arrested in Haryana
New Delhi: A suspected Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) operative has been arrested from Haryana, police said on Tuesday.
Rashid, 30-year-old man, was arrested from Nuh district of the Mewat region in Haryana on Monday night.
His name surfaced after police interrogated Mohammad Shahid, another LeT suspect who was arrested by Delhi Police on December 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen