Teacher facing rape charges terminated
Jind (Haryana): A government teacher was on Friday terminated from service after he was found guilty of rape charges in a preliminary departmental investigation.
Rajendra Singh, posted at the government high school in Farain village here, is accused of raping a Class IX girl on May 16, District Education Officer Dilbag Mallik said.
The 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by Singh several times during the last one month at gunpoint.
The case is pending before the local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday