Teacher facing rape charges terminated
Jind (Haryana): A government teacher was on Friday terminated from service after he was found guilty of rape charges in a preliminary departmental investigation.
Rajendra Singh, posted at the government high school in Farain village here, is accused of raping a Class IX girl on May 16, District Education Officer Dilbag Mallik said.
The 15-year-old girl was allegedly raped by Singh several times during the last one month at gunpoint.
The case is pending before the local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?