Teacher who caught student cheating killed
Chandigarh: Angered over their friend being
caught while cheating in examination, two youth ran their car
over a teacher in Haryana`s Sonepat district, police said.
The youths identified as Vikram and Hariom ran their car
over 37-year-old Rakesh Kumar, a teacher of Ramjas Public
School in Sonepat, on Saturday evening. He later died in a
hospital, Sonepat DSP Surinder Malik said.
The youths were angry as Kumar had caught one of their
friends while cheating in Haryana Open School examination in
Lahrada village, he said.
"We have arrested Vikram today, while efforts were on to
arrest Hariom," Malik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH