Teenaged girl, widow raped in Haryana
Jind (Har): A 16-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth, meanwhile in a separate incident a man allegedly raped his widow daughter-in-law, police said on Saturday.
The 16-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Airchira Kalan village in Safidon sub-division yesterday.
The victim in her complaint has alleged that the youth committed the crime when she was alone in her house and was sleeping.
The police have registered a case of rape against Sanjay, a youth of the same village. The rapist is absconding, police said.
In another incident at Baradi village, a man allegedly raped his daughter-in-law.
The victim, a 40-year-old widow was raped while she was sleeping in her house yesterday. On the complaint of the victim the police has registered a case of rape against her father-in-law Ramchandra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley