Teenaged girl, widow raped in Haryana
Jind (Har): A 16-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth, meanwhile in a separate incident a man allegedly raped his widow daughter-in-law, police said on Saturday.
The 16-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Airchira Kalan village in Safidon sub-division yesterday.
The victim in her complaint has alleged that the youth committed the crime when she was alone in her house and was sleeping.
The police have registered a case of rape against Sanjay, a youth of the same village. The rapist is absconding, police said.
In another incident at Baradi village, a man allegedly raped his daughter-in-law.
The victim, a 40-year-old widow was raped while she was sleeping in her house yesterday. On the complaint of the victim the police has registered a case of rape against her father-in-law Ramchandra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre