Teenaged girl, widow raped in Haryana
Jind (Har): A 16-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth, meanwhile in a separate incident a man allegedly raped his widow daughter-in-law, police said on Saturday.
The 16-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Airchira Kalan village in Safidon sub-division yesterday.
The victim in her complaint has alleged that the youth committed the crime when she was alone in her house and was sleeping.
The police have registered a case of rape against Sanjay, a youth of the same village. The rapist is absconding, police said.
In another incident at Baradi village, a man allegedly raped his daughter-in-law.
The victim, a 40-year-old widow was raped while she was sleeping in her house yesterday. On the complaint of the victim the police has registered a case of rape against her father-in-law Ramchandra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month
- Outstanding! Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is unstoppable at the Box Office – Read more
- New Hyundai Elantra to be launched in India today
- Amit Shah to inaugurate workshop of BJP state core committees
- Samsung likely to launch Tizen powered Z2 smartphone in India today