Teenager abducted, gangraped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A teenaged girl was abducted from her house and allegedly gang raped. No one has been arrested, police said Wednesday.
A 16-year-old girl was abducted from her house in village Sikanderpur (Badha), near sector 84 here Tuesday midnight. She was on a visit to her elder sister`s in-laws house.
Rupesh, 26, a resident of Sikanderpur was known to the victim`s brother-in-law who also resides in the same village. The accused and a relative of victim Pappu were partners in a cab transport business.
The victim told police that the accused came at midnight Tuesday and told her that her relative was injured in a road accident and they had to visit the hospital. She was then taken to an isolated house and gang raped by six youths.
When Pappu returned in the early hours Wednesday, he realised something was amiss and with the help of family members they rescued the girl from the spot. They also vandalized the Maruti Alto car in which she was allegedly abducted.
"We have registered a case of rape and abduction against Rupesh. The victim has registered her statement, we are investigating the case. Victim has accused some other persons also. No one has been arrested," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi