Teenager abducted, gangraped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A teenaged girl was abducted from her house and allegedly gang raped. No one has been arrested, police said Wednesday.
A 16-year-old girl was abducted from her house in village Sikanderpur (Badha), near sector 84 here Tuesday midnight. She was on a visit to her elder sister`s in-laws house.
Rupesh, 26, a resident of Sikanderpur was known to the victim`s brother-in-law who also resides in the same village. The accused and a relative of victim Pappu were partners in a cab transport business.
The victim told police that the accused came at midnight Tuesday and told her that her relative was injured in a road accident and they had to visit the hospital. She was then taken to an isolated house and gang raped by six youths.
When Pappu returned in the early hours Wednesday, he realised something was amiss and with the help of family members they rescued the girl from the spot. They also vandalized the Maruti Alto car in which she was allegedly abducted.
"We have registered a case of rape and abduction against Rupesh. The victim has registered her statement, we are investigating the case. Victim has accused some other persons also. No one has been arrested," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA