Teenager abducted, gangraped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A teenaged girl was abducted from her house and allegedly gang raped. No one has been arrested, police said Wednesday.
A 16-year-old girl was abducted from her house in village Sikanderpur (Badha), near sector 84 here Tuesday midnight. She was on a visit to her elder sister`s in-laws house.
Rupesh, 26, a resident of Sikanderpur was known to the victim`s brother-in-law who also resides in the same village. The accused and a relative of victim Pappu were partners in a cab transport business.
The victim told police that the accused came at midnight Tuesday and told her that her relative was injured in a road accident and they had to visit the hospital. She was then taken to an isolated house and gang raped by six youths.
When Pappu returned in the early hours Wednesday, he realised something was amiss and with the help of family members they rescued the girl from the spot. They also vandalized the Maruti Alto car in which she was allegedly abducted.
"We have registered a case of rape and abduction against Rupesh. The victim has registered her statement, we are investigating the case. Victim has accused some other persons also. No one has been arrested," said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad