Ten GJU students booked for assaulting official
Hisar: Ten students of Guru Jambheshwar
University here have been booked for allegedly assaulting a
security officer of the University.
The security officer, Raj Kumar, lodged a police complaint
against the students, including NSUI district president
Pradeep Kohli, last night alleging that they attacked him when
the security officials tried to stop them from playing loud
music in the University premises.
The students had parked their car on a road in front of
the shopping complex of the University last night and were
playing music on a high volume. When the security officials
asked them to stop the music, the youths attacked them, police
No arrests have been made so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?