Those who built BJP brick by brick stand marginalised: Hooda
Jodhpur: Congress leader and Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Saturday took a jibe at the "internal politics" of BJP, saying the party has a policy to marginalise those who built it brick by brick over the years.
"BJP has a policy to marginalise those who built it brick by brick over the years," he said indirectly pointing to Narendra Modi.
The chief minister claimed that the Congress has a history of sacrifice. "Congress has built its image through its policy, ideology and leadership," he said.
He was addressing a gathering at Bhopalgarh in Pali constituency today in support of the Congress candidate Munni Devi.
"Congress has a long history of sacrifice. Sonia Gandhi had sacrificed the seat of prime minister and handed it over to some other person," he said.
Hooda attended an election rally at Bhopalgarh a week after the rally of Narendra Modi.
The UPA, under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi, has contributed immensely to the prosperity of the farmers by increasing the support price of wheat, cotton, gram, millet and mustard etc, he said.
While attacking BJP and Modi, Hooda was all praise for the tenure of the former chief minister Ashok Gehlot in Rajasthan, saying the work done during his government had no parallel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader