Three arrested for double murder in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: Three men have been arrested for the murder of two people here, including a woman, police said Friday.
Sunil alias Sunny, 31, resident of Badshahpur here, was arrested with his accomplices Anil Solanki, of Matiala village under Uttam Nagar police station of Delhi, and Varun, a resident of Kaithal in Haryana.
They had shot dead Rakesh Yadav, 22, of Badshahpur Feb 3 near Tau Devilal stadium here.
The body of Vanita, 27, was found in a secluded spot under Rajendra Park police station early Feb 4. It bore three bullet wounds.
"Sunil and his two accomplices murdered the two," said Rajesh Duggal, deputy commissioner of police (crime).
In early 2012, Sunil`s wife Vanita had lodged a complaint against Rakesh`s cousin Ravi, 20.
She later withdrew her complaint as she had illicit relations with Rakesh, to which Sunil objected to.
Vanita shifted to her parent`s house in Kiranj near Sohna. However, Sunil started living with her again in a rented house.
Sunil and his accomplices planned and executed the murders over Vanita`s relationship with Rakesh, police said.
Two pistols, a revolver and their cartridges were recovered from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan